PDR Diesel’s high quality EGR delete kit is designed to completely remove the EGR system on the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke equipped Ford Super Duty. EGR stands for exhaust gas recirculation and this refers to a mandatory component that is found in most vehicles. An EGR system reduces a vehicle’s exhaust emissions. EGR systems have been known to cause serious issues in an engine, including stuck valves, coolant problems, and leaky cylinders. Our EGR delete kit allows your vehicle’s engine to run at cooler temperatures. This improves performance, allows the engine to run cleaner, and lasts that much longer. Our kit is made from CNC machined billet aluminum and stainless steel.
- CNC machined billet aluminum block-off plates
- Stainless steel ensures part is corrosion free
- Leak free O-ring seal
- Easy installation makes the removal of intake manifold unnecessary
- TIG welding increases durabilty
- Greater reliability & engine efficiency
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum EGR Valve Block-Off Plate
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum EGR Cooler Block-Off Plate
- Stainless Steel Coolant Tube
- Stainless Steel Up-Pipe + Gasket & Bolts
- O-Ring Seals & Additional Hardware
- Coming soon.
Q: Do I have to remove the truck’s intake manifold to install this EGR delete kit?
A: No, you do not need to completely remove the intake manifold for the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke equipped Ford Super Duty. You can leave the fuel filter, oil filter, and hoses in place. You have to remove the turbocharger & pedestal.
Q: Will my truck have a “check engine light” or “throw a code”?
A: The EGR delete kit should not trigger a CEL (check engine light) on 2003 to 2004 trucks. On 2005 trucks, you can avoid the CEL light if you leave the factory EGR valve on the wiring harness. On 2006-2007 trucks, you will need to use a aftermarket tuner from SCT or H&S to supress the check engine light.