PDR Diesel’s high quality EGR delete kit is designed to completely removes the EGR system on the 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke equipped Ford Super Duty. EGR stands for exhaust gas recirculation and this refers to a mandatory component that is found in most vehicles. An EGR system reduces a vehicle’s exhaust emissions. EGR systems have been known to cause serious issues in an engine, including stuck valves, coolant problems, and leaky cylinders. Our EGR delete kit allows your vehicle’s engine to run at cooler temperatures. This improves performance, allows the engine to run cleaner, and lasts that much longer. Our kit is made from CNC machined billet aluminum and stainless steel.
- CNC machined billet aluminum block-off plates
- Intake Elbow
- Stainless steel and aluminum materials
- Leak free O-ring seals
- TIG welding increases durabilty
- Greater reliability & engine efficiency
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum EGR Valve Block-Off Plate
- Stainless Steel Intake Elbow
- Stainless Steel Bolts
- O-Ring Seals & Additional Hardware
- Coming soon.
Q: Will my truck have a “check engine light” or “throw a code”?
A: On 2008-2010 trucks, you will need to use a aftermarket tuner from SCT or H&S to supress the check engine light.