Improve the power and efficiency of your Duramax with the Mishimoto intercooler pipe and boot kit. The factory pipes for the 2011+ Duramax features numerous restrictive bends and chokes the engine with small piping. The increased size of the Mishimoto intercooler pipes provide a significant increase in airflow that results in more power and lower EGTs. The Mishimoto intercooler pipe and boot kit is a direct bolt-on upgrade and features mandrel-bent aluminum with a polished finish. Mishimoto intercooler piping kits feature our silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, this kit includes Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. This Duramax performance parts kit is the perfect addition to the Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax Performance Intercooler. The Mishimoto intercooler pipe and boot kit is made in the USA and like all of our Duramax performance parts includes our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2011+ Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax LML
- Includes both hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and boots
- 3.5″ cold-side and 3.0″ hot-side mandrel-bent aluminum polished pipes eliminate restrictive bends
- Provides improvement in airflow, power, and EGTs
- Requires no additional tuning
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty