2007.5-2018 Cummins Inline 4″ PRXB Exhaust Brake Kit (C44038)
Get the highest braking power to lowest price ratio available on the market with PRXB Exhaust Brakes by Pacbrake.
We are proud suppliers of exhaust brake systems for use in the US Army’s fleet of Stryker Wheeled Vehicles designed and built by General Dynamics Land Systems.
Check out Pacbrake’s InLine Mount 4 inch PRXB High Performance Exhaust Brake Kit for Dodge RAM 2007.5-2017 Cummins 6.7L ISB 24 Valve Engine with Standard and 68RFE Automatic Transmission.
- Provides 50 percent More Braking Power at Lower RPM’s. PRXB gives you the best holdback in the 1400-1800 RPM range (where you typically drive).
- The spring controlled pressure regulated mechanism on the exhaust brakes protects against engine overpressure.
- When the brake is deactivated, exhaust flow is unrestricted and won’t interfere with power output.
- Patented 90 degree Non-contacting Butterfly Valve is specially engineered to maximise backpressure while preventing seizing.
- The brakes use industry exclusive Arcor nitride coating on housing and components which increases resistance to wear and corrosion while strengthening the exhaust brake and adding lubricity.
Every PRXB Automotive Kit comes with everything required for a complete installation:
- PRXB Exhaust Brake
- Controller (when required for application)
- Pacbrake Onboard Air Kit, which includes: HP325 Series Compressor, 0.5 Gal Air Tank, 25 Foot Coiled Air Hose, Air Accessories and Fittings Kit.
Pacbrake’s In Line Mount 4 inch PRXB High Performance Exhaust Brake Kit for Dodge RAM 2007.5-2017 Cummins 6.7L ISB 24 Valve Engine with Standard and 68RFE Automatic Transmission.
Air Actuated-Comes with Air Tank, Hose and Accessories.
- Size: 4.0 Inch
- Hose Length: 25 Foot
- Hose Type: Coiled
- Capacity: .5 Gallon
- Mount: In Line Mount
- Valve: 24 Valve
- Engine Manufuacturer: Cummins
- Engine Years: 2007.5-2017
- Liters: 6.7 Liter