1994-1995 Cummins AT 4″ PRXB Exhaust Brake (C44073)
Get the highest braking power to lowest price ratio available on the market with PRXB Exhaust Brakes by Pacbrake.
We are proud suppliers of exhaust brake systems for use in the US Army’s fleet of Stryker Wheeled Vehicles designed and built by General Dynamics Land Systems.
Check out Pacbrake’s Direct Mount 4 inch PRXB High Performance Exhaust Brake Kit with Max Flow Design for Dodge RAM 1994-1995 Cummins 5.9L 6BT 12 Valve Engine with 3 inch Stock Exhaust with HX/HY35 Turbo with 47RH Automatic Transmission.
- Provides 50 percent More Braking Power at Lower RPM’s. PRXB gives you the best holdback in the 1400-1800 RPM range (where you typically drive).
- The spring controlled pressure regulated mechanism on the exhaust brakes protects against engine overpressure.
- When the brake is deactivated, exhaust flow is unrestricted and won’t interfere with power output.
- Patented 90 degree Non-contacting Butterfly Valve is specially engineered to maximize backpressure while preventing seizing.
- The brakes use industry exclusive Arcor nitride coating on housing and components which increases resistance to wear and corrosion while strengthening the exhaust brake and adding lubricity.
Every PRXB Automotive Kit comes with everything required for a complete installation:
- PRXB Exhaust Brake, Controller (when required for application) and Pacbrake Onboard Air Kit, which includes: HP325 Series Compressor, 0.5 Gal Air Tank, 25 Foot Coiled Air Hose, Air Accessories and Fittings Kit.
- Air Actuated – Comes with Air Tank, Hose and Accessories.
- Includes Heavy Duty Exhaust Valve Springs.
- Transmission Controller: Included.
- Application: Dodge RAM 1994-1995 Cummins 5.9L 6BT 12 Valve
- Size: 4.0 Inch
- Hose Length: 25 Foot
- Hose Type: Coiled
- Capacity: .5 Gallon
- Mount: Direct Mount
- Valve: 12 Valve
- Engine Manufuacturer: Cummins
- Engine Years: 1994-1995
- Liters: 5.9 Liter