Using 4″ high-quality steel each is precision mandrel bent, thoroughly acid-washed inside and out, and then go through a 3-stage sanding process to make the tubing completely smooth and free from all creases and dimples from the mandrel. Once sanded and de-burred they are chemically cleaned and then powder coated black. Intakes are individually boxed and the installation kit including high-quality hardware is packaged and the kits are ready for your engine bay.
Based on dyno results and customer feedback, here is what an PDR Intake can do for your rig:
- – Faster turbo spool-up and faster torque – approximately 200 rpm sooner
- – Excellent for rigs that haul or for daily-drivers who enjoy the benefits of ‘more’.
- – Lower exhaust gas temperatures – as much as a 200* drop
- – Increase in fuel mileage by up to 2 mpg
- – Fantastic turbo sound!
- – Fantastic good looks for your 1st Gen Cummins engine bay
** For non-intercooled trucks you will need an additional adapter