If you are running Larger than stock injectors in your 94-97 7.3L Powerstroke you have no doubt noticed that it is hard to keep your EGT’s in check. Our new Upgraded Garrett Super 66 Turbo uses a smaller exhaust housing for faster spool up while a larger compressor wheel allows for 30% more airflow into your motor. The result is a turbo that spools as quick as your current unit while dropping EGT’s and increasing Horsepower. The Turbo also uses a 360 degree Thrust Bearing to prolong turbo life. This turbo will still spool stock injectors however unless an injector upgrade is planned our Stage 1 turbo is a better match for stock or mildly modified trucks.
Direct Bolt on Performance turbo for the 94-97 7.3 Powerstroke!
- 66mm Compressor Inducer vs the stock 60mm
- 30% increase in airflow 1050CFM vs 750CFM in the stock TP38
- Supports up to 400hp and 40lbs Boost
- Designed for up to a 200cc Injector
- 1.0 A/R Turbine Housing for faster spool up
- 360 Thrust Bearing for maximum Turbo Life
- Non EBPV Pedestal recommended with installation to ensure no leaks if the EBPV is Removed when turbo is installed.